A NEW SECTION FOR OUR FRIEND CHRISTIAN L

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

A NEW SECTION FOR OUR FRIEND CHRISTIAN L

Postby Irene-T » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 pm

HI
Would be eternally greatful if you add a new section for our European friend, Christian L

No disrepect to him, but for the last year or 2 whenever visit the US section, find I spend more time by passing Chris' posts to seek out what may find interesting.

Sorry! But sometimes it's like a giant Chris promo section, instead of what it's supposed to be. News, tours and goss.

All media have their little pushes to make, but feel Chris passes the bounds massively .

Realise this is a subject that appeared a year or 2 back and then was laid back about things, and said, OK If you don't like, don't read.
Now, most weeks it's 90% of the section, so when short of time through work know have missed something that may be of interest, simply as too much effort when tired to rake through or around Chris posts

I hope Chris isn't offended. This is def not my intention. But it would be a similar situation if Country Routes and our pushes, filled the uk and saloon. We wouldn't, as it would irritate, so hope Chris and our forum ''leaders'' can understand this post and perhaps do something to alter the annoying??? TA

www.countryroutes.org.uk Irene - Read our reviews of one off shows of Robert Plant and Lady Antebellum, london
Irene-T

Supreme Member

Postby munnsie » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

I agree...

Or can he not at least start grouping his posts together ?
munnsie

Supreme Member

Postby Irene-T » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 am

munnsie wrote:I agree...

That's a good idea. I'm sure he'd be able to do this.
Irene-T

Supreme Member

Postby lo&m » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

That is a good idea. Because usually all the topics appear on one page of Christian's website.

Over to you, christian.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Return to Forum Requests