CMAfest 2008 anyone?

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

CMAfest 2008 anyone?

Postby Malinois » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey!

I noticed in the new members section that there are some people going to be @ FanFair in Nashville this year.

So - who else but me will be there??

10 weeks and counting down :D
http://www.chuckallenfloyd.com << great singer! great songwriter! check him out!
Malinois

Postby LynneT » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Not us, but your a lucky devil hope to next year
Raising Cain
12th March
Beef butties
01457 833421
http://www.chewvalleycountry.co.uk
LynneT

Supreme Member

Postby Malinois » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:26 pm

It's my third time this year :D
http://www.chuckallenfloyd.com << great singer! great songwriter! check him out!
Malinois

Postby foot-tapper » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 pm

It will be my first and I am already excited by the artists already announced.
Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Carrie Underwood, Dwight Yoakam, Sugarland, Taylor Swift, Jewel, Miranda Lambert, Josh Turner, Rodney Atkins, Kellie Pickler, and Lady Antebellum and that is just for starters.

Artists scheduled to perform on the Greased Lightning Daytime Stages include :

Thursday, June 5
Keith Anderson, Bellamy Brothers, Luke Bryan, Tracy Byrd, Carters Chord, Mark Chesnutt, Emerson Drive, Adam Gregory, Jypsi, Lost Trailers, Richie McDonald, David Nail, Heidi Newfield, James Otto, Danielle Peck, Phil Stacey, Aaron Tippin and Chuck Wicks

Friday, June 6
Eric Church, Cowboy Crush, Crossin' Dixon, Ashley Gearing, Jennifer Hanson, Heartland, Sarah Johns, Lonestar, Neal McCoy, Lorrie Morgan, Megan Mullins, Jake Owen, The Road Hammers, Crystal Shawanda, Ashton Shepherd, Fisher Stevenson, Emily West and Chris Young

Saturday, June 7
Katie Arminger, John Berry, Lee Brice, Eli Young Band, the "Honky Tonk Tail Gate Party with Buddy Jewell, Ray Scott, Trent Willmon and Mark Wills," Randy Houser, Emma Mae Jacob, Justin Moore, Michael Martin Murphy, Minnie Murphy, Jasmine Rae, Mica Roberts, The Roys, Jeffrey Steele, Doug Stone, Mel Tillis, Trailor Choir, Jimmy Wayne, Whiskey Falls, and Darryl Worley

Sunday, June 8
Charlie Allen, T. Graham Brown, Laura Bryna, Carolina Rain, Drew Davis Band, Whitney Duncan, Jimmy Fortune, Ty Herndon, LoCash Cowboys, Rockie Lynne, Raul Malo, Mel McDaniel, Oak Ridge Boys, Jamie O'Neal, Rissi Palmer, Rio Grand, Sunny Sweeney, Bryan White and Billy Yates

Additional artists will be announced as performers on the Greased Lightning Daytime Stages in the coming weeks.
Happiness is a voyage - not a destination
foot-tapper

Supreme Member

Postby LynneT » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:46 am

Right stop braging now I get the picture your going to have an absolutly fabulous time nd I am grn with envy. No seriously have a brilliant time saw Alan Jackson last year in Canada and he was awsome
Raising Cain
12th March
Beef butties
01457 833421
http://www.chewvalleycountry.co.uk
LynneT

Supreme Member

Postby Malinois » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm already excited!!!!

Also on my list: Billy Yates' Countriest of the Country show, Wednesday late afternoon.

When will you be in nashville, foot-tapper?
Malinois

Postby nickyjo » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:55 pm

I'm with Lynne - green with envy and empty of pocket
nickyjo

Supreme Member

Postby foot-tapper » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:23 pm

Malinois wrote:I'm already excited!!!!

Also on my list: Billy Yates' Countriest of the Country show, Wednesday late afternoon.

When will you be in nashville, foot-tapper?

Travelling with a group. Arrive Nashville 2nd June
Have reservations for Opry on evening of 3rd. Billy Yales Fan Club Concert and Marty Stewarts Jam on 4th and Opry Ryman afternoon on 7th

If that isn't enough I'll do the LP Field (where I've got a floor pass) and the Riverside Concerts :D

Sorry Lynne T and Nickyjo - Don't mean to brag or make you envyous but as this is my first I am just a tiny bit excited.

I'll keep an eye out for you !
foot-tapper

Supreme Member

Postby Malinois » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:37 pm

Very cool! If my plans don't change (what could happen with a good concert) I should be in Nashville from May 31st until June 15th.

It's gonna be a blast!

We're up on the cheap seats on LP Field - there's an airconditioned area behind LOL and I don't plan to spend much time there anyway. I'll probably find some guys in a bar who are more interesting to me. But the Riverside Stage is a must, as well as the exhibition hall.

I think I'll have to squeeze in a benefit for a local animal shelter Saturday. Friends will be playing there.

WHO NEEDS SLEEP?
Malinois

Postby nickyjo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:25 pm

oo that sounds soo good but don't miss the stuff in the broadway honky tonks you won't regret it
nickyjo

Supreme Member

Postby foot-tapper » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Just got this for the Bill Yates event

BILLY YATES ANNOUNCES GUESTS FOR ANNUAL COUNTRIEST of the COUNTRY SHOW

Nashville, TN -- T Graham Brown, Sunny Sweeney, Chris Young, Tammy Cochran, Michael Peterson, the Broussard’s, Billy Ryan and David Kroll are among the artists slated to appear on Billy Yates’ COUNTRIEST of the COUNTRY show scheduled for Wednesday, June 4th at the Ernest Tubb Texas Troubadour Theater in Nashville.

The annual event which is sponsored by the Billy Yates International Fan Club began only four years ago and has now evolved into what is considered by many to be the best Country Music show during the CMA Music Festival. With so many guests, it is by far one of the best entertainment values in Nashville that week.

This year’s show will once again include "hit songwriters in the round" featuring Byron Hill ("Nothin’ On But The Radio" - Gary Allan, "Size Matters" - Joe Nichols, "Fool Hearted Memory" - George Strait plus many more hits), Leslie Satcher ("Cadillac Tears" - Kevin Denney, "Politically Uncorrect" - Gretchen Wilson, "When God Fearin’ Women Get the Blues" - Martina McBride plus many, many more), and Wil Nance ("She’s Everything" - Brad Paisley, "Round About Way", "If Heartaches Were Horses" - George Strait, "Cool To Be A Fool" - Joe Nichols plus more).

To order tickets send $25.00 (check or money order) per ticket to:

Billy Yates International Fan Club
P.O. Box 864
White House, TN 37188
USA

Doors will open at 5:30PM and the show will start at 6:00PM.

All profits from the show will be donated to CHRISTMAS for the CHILDREN, a non-profit organization that raises money throughout the year to take local underprivileged children Christmas shopping. The organization is located in White House, Tennessee.
foot-tapper

Supreme Member

Postby helsbels » Mon May 19, 2008 10:16 pm

I'll be there!! I arrive May 31st for 10 days, can't wait!!!! Might not come home this time :D
helsbels

Newbie Member

Postby Malinois » Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 am

helsbels wrote:I'll be there!! I arrive May 31st for 10 days, can't wait!!!! Might not come home this time :D

haha that's what I think every time... but still here I am :?
well... maybe this time! :wink:
Malinois

Return to Festivals