"Country Music" magazine

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Re: "Country Music" magazine

Postby livewire » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:27 am

After offering fans at C2C the first three physical copies for just £1 if you signed up to their subscription
Finally spring has sprung!
Country Music Mag are offering "a fantastic deal" this spring where you can get two year subscriptions to Country Music Magazine for the price of one year.
12 Issues £35.94
https://anthem.subscribeonline.co.uk/Su ... SPR17EMACT

2 for 1 offer only open to UK, Europe, USA and Australia in local currency. Offer is based on the cover price multiplied by 2 year’s worth of issues divided by 2, thereby saving 50% off the shop price. Your subscription will start with the next available issue. Closing date is 31st May 2017

Last issue came with Getty Photo A4 cards

Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewire

Supreme Member

Postby kev » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:41 am

Bet it doesn't last 2 years!!!!
kev

Ultimate Member

Postby livewire » Sat May 06, 2017 3:50 pm

In the June/July 2017 issue there is another subscription offer
30% off the Cover Price = £25 every 6 issues with FREE UK Delivery
First issue comes with a FREE 5CD 100 Hits COUNTRY GREATS
ENTER CODE CMMP4 at https://anthem.subscribeonline.co.uk/Su ... ntry-music

There is a MASSIVE Women Of Country Ultimate Guide in the lastest 130 page issue
Please Visit - http://countryroutesnews.blogspot.com - Country Music News, UK Tours Dates, Album Releases, Press Releases, Billboard Chart News
livewire

Supreme Member

Postby livewire » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 am

Country Music magazine Issue 5 out now
+ Dolly Parton special Legend Edition
- BLOG POST

OFFERS
Get your first 3 issues for just £3 when you subscribe to Country Music magazine this summer.
Pay just £13.45 every 3 issues after the trial, saving 25%

Country Music Legends - Dolly Parton
In this latest special edition 132-page magazine you can examine her incredible career decade by decade.
- BLOG POST
livewire

Supreme Member

Postby lo&m » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:29 pm

I only went into WH Smith's for a sudoku book and came out with the latest edition of this mag. An impulse buy but since I quit Maverick I've missed having a country music mag lying around for those odd moments in the day.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby Moshe » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 am

There was a 3 issues for £1 introductory offer or something I saw on line & I went for it.
First issue of my sub- Oct/Nov- ploppedv through my letterbox last week.
I am very much enjoying it. The look of the magazine is great & some very good content, covering a wide range of country music.
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Postby lo&m » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Wish I'd seen that. Beats the £5.99 cover price.
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby livewire » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 am

Moshe wrote:There was a 3 issues for £1 introductory offer or something I saw on line & I went for it.
First issue of my sub- Oct/Nov- ploppedv through my letterbox last week.
I am very much enjoying it. The look of the magazine is great & some very good content, covering a wide range of country music.

I wonder why I bother posting on here sometimes. 4 posts above highlighting the special offers.
The first mag Issue 01 I bought in Tesco, then heard about the £1 for 3 magazines on a UK Country radio station.
Once you were on their newsletter circulation the 3 magazines for £3 was being offered. They were also having the same offer at their stand at C2C2017.

The reviews are more concise compared to CMP. I think CMP should reduce their reviews by halve and knock at least a £1 off the price. I've wasted so much time trawling through their reviews listening to them and finding very little which actually sounds great to my ears.

lo&m wrote:Wish I'd seen that. Beats the £5.99 cover price.

There's still a 3 issues for just £3 offer which is still an active link.
Also 2 different options £13.45 every 6 months (3 issues) & £12.50 every 6 months after your trial period.
if you missed Issue 02 you can get a FREE Digital Sample
Country Music Magazine Issue 6 (Oct/Nov) out now | Shania cover feature , explore all the subscription special offers -
BLOG POST

kev wrote:Bet it doesn't last 2 years!!!!

Is this wishful thinking? Did your pal Duncan Warwick give you a directive to rubbish the mag and put out a forum frightener?
I hope its not the case. I remember around 2000/01 renewing Country Music International paying £37 only to see it go under after a month and no way of getting your money back
livewire

Supreme Member

Postby kev » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 am

livewire wrote: Did your pal Duncan Warwick give you a directive to rubbish the mag and put out a forum frightener?

No, it was a bribe - he promised me that if I leaked 'fake news' about the competition he'd never feature The Shires ever again!!!
kev

Ultimate Member

Postby Moshe » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:07 am

kev wrote:
livewire wrote: Did your pal Duncan Warwick give you a directive to rubbish the mag and put out a forum frightener?

No, it was a bribe - he promised me that if I leaked 'fake news' about the competition he'd never feature The Shires ever again!!!

:rflmao: :rflmao: :rofl3:
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Postby livewire » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 am

kev wrote:

If that's the case I wonder if Keith Greentree (BBC Rodeo Norfolk) has now kindly refused his FREE BBC complimentary copy of Country Music People now he won't see them (his pals) anymore in the magazine.
Last edited by livewire on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
livewire

Supreme Member

Postby Moshe » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:30 am

Livewirer, what is it with your obsession with Country Music People & it's editor? You have said you never buy it & you don't like it, but you rant about it & the editor all the time.
I don't like or read The Daily Mail but I seldom mention it.
I don't read "Q" magazine, but I havn't mentioned it till this post. I don't care for Mojo magazine, so I havn't read it in a decade or mentioned it in all that time till this post!
Do yourself a favour & forget about CMP if it enrages you so much!!!

And you do not care for the Shires, so why take photos of crowds (or not) at their gigs? Why do you care?
Cor Blimey, Guv'nor! 8)
Moshe

Ultimate Member

Postby livewire » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:36 am

Moshe wrote:Livewirer, what is it with your obsession with Country Music People & it's editor? You have said you never buy it & you don't like it, but you rant about it & the editor all the time.

And you do not care for the Shires, so why take photos of crowds (or not) at their gigs? Why do you care?

WRONG: Where did I say I never buy it? There are parts of the magazine I like and other areas that could be improved, eg Less reviews and more quality control on albums that receive a review.
I've bought the digital version from time to time (several times last year) and physical copies in the past when there's enough in the magazine to interest me.
As Country Music People is said to be "Europe's number one country music magazine" shouldn't its content be a talking point and the best direction for the magazine.

Ref: The Shires - You're putting words in my mouth again. It's the "country" element which is debatable concerning their music overall.
livewire

Supreme Member

Previous

Return to Worldwide Country Music