Fort San Antone - Macmillan Nurses Charity Night.

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Fort San Antone - Macmillan Nurses Charity Night.

Postby Alex Evans » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 am

I am posting the following on behalf of Wayne Hadlow at Fort San Antone.

Wayne Hadlow wrote:On the Saturday 8th of December 2012 we are going to have a Charity night at fort-san-antone in memory of my Dad Tony Hadlow & in aid of Macmillan Nurses. So if you are in a band be it Country, Rockabilly, Western Swing or Rock"N"Roll & you are willing to give your time for free please let me know! I am only looking for about 4 bands to share the night, I already have 2 bands who are trying to help & are getting back to me, so if you can help Inbox me on Facebook or email me at: Wayne@fort-san-antone.com
Also anyone who can help promote this night I would really be thankful :-) x
My friends Kerry Ami & Ry will be helping run the night! So fun should be had my all!!!!!!! lol ;-)
Kerry & Ry have done a 10k walk to raise money for Macmillan! Madness I'd rather have a beer & watch a band, but still raise money for Macmillan lol x :-)

If anybody would like to contribute their time then please contact Wayne.

8th December is the closest date to the third year anniversary of Tony Hadlow's sad death due to cancer. Should the night be a success then Wayne is hoping to make an annual event.
Thank you in advance to anybody who can assist even if it is only by attending on the night.

I will post full details of the night once they have been confirmed.
Alex Evans

Re: Fort San Antone - Macmillan Nurses Charity Night.

Postby Alex Evans » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:41 am

Artists confirmed so far are duo Luke & Mel and solo artist Amy Morgan.
Alex Evans

Return to Country Club Gig Guides