C M C Gig Guide - Please read this before posting

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

C M C Gig Guide - Please read this before posting

Postby JohnC » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:17 pm

At the suggestion of quite a few members and in conjunction with Wildrose, I have created a seperate sub forum for Country Music Club Gig Guides.

We only have ONE stipulation:
1. Only ONE thread per Club. This can be updated at any time. If a club wishes to update each month then use the reply facility to add each month.

Here is an example for advertising your Country Music Club Gig Guide.

Make this your FIRST post to introduce your club.

=================================================

USE THE SUBJECT TO NAME YOUR CLUB. e.g. MY CLUB, My TOWN, MY COUNTY.

The club is held every saturday night at The Trade Hall Working Mens Club, Hamilton Road, South Penrith.
We have Shoot-outs, Raffle, Open the Box.

Country Music DJ playing all your favourite country music to linedance to or just sit and listen.

Doors open 7.00PM, Artists on stage at 8.30PM

Everybody welcome. Admission charge £3.50

Further details, phone Me on 01234 567890

======================================================================================

Then click REPLY and add your monthly line up. e.g.

======================================================================================

Line up for October 2007:

6th Black Berry
13th Berry Blue
20th Logan's Run
27th Station One

You can then use the REPLY function each month to advertise your monthly gig guide. This will then take you to the top of the list again. If you wish you can list more than ONE month at a time. This will give folks advance notification of what is coming up.

It may be a good idea to advertise your monthly gig guide in the middle of the previous month so that people can plan their nights out in advance.

If there is an alteration to the gig guide, you MUST use the EDIT (NOT THE REPLY) facility to change your gig guide. The reason for this is that the EDIT facility will not take your post to the top of the list. This is to be fair to EVERYBODY.

If everybody uses the same proceedure I think it should work quite well

Please DO NOT reply to any of these threads to make comments. If you wish to make any comments, please go to the "Country Clubs and Venues" forum. Any replys will be deleted without exception.

<center>THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT</center>

The AUTHOR and the LAST POST MUST be the same unless there has been a change of person being responsible for updating the gig guide.
<center>Any other replies will be deleted without exception.</center>

This is the only way the gig guide forum will be fair to everybody.
Last edited by JohnC on Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The MAN, The MYTH, The LEGEND:
John C

Site Admin

Return to Country Club Gig Guides