NEW YEARS EVE

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

NEW YEARS EVE

Postby sharkiesmum » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm

THE ORGANISERS OF NORTH & SOUTH CWC WISH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & ARTISTS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HEALTHY & PROSPEROUS 2011. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANKS ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US THROUGH 2010 & WHY NOT JOIN IN THE FUN BRINGING IN 2011*********** NEW YEARS EVE FRIDAY 31st DECEMBER 2010 AT THE HAYDOCK CATHOLIC CLUB CHURCH ROAD, HAYDOCK, ST. HELENS, MERSEYSIDE WA11 OLG ***** PARTY THE NIGHT AWAY WITH MICHIGAN DUO***** DANCE TO DJ MARK ***** 7pm till VERY LATE ***** TICKETS ADULTS £7 EACH........ CHILDREN UP TO 16 WITH RESPONSIBLE ADULT £3-00 INCLUDING HOTPOT SUPPER ***** FASTDRAW {primers only}**** RAFFLE **** DOOR PRIZE **** FANCY DRESS OPTIONAL*********CONTACT; LINDA 01942 715452 **** Tickets going quick so if you want to come and celebrate New Year please contact me for tickets as soon as possible. TICKETS ARE LIMITED FOR YOUR COMFORT ********** p.s. why not bring your camper or caravan and stay overnight on the car park for FREE.........24HR CCTV........... DISABLED FACILITIES & NO STAIRS...........GOOD BEER PRICES......FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE......... COACH PARTY’S WELCOME.........
Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
sharkiesmum

Return to Country Club Gig Guides