A reminder - please read.

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

A reminder - please read.

Postby lo&m » Sat May 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Like it says in the header ...
This is the place to advertise your festival

This page is for the use of festival organisers only. It is not the place to discuss festivals. You will find that under Festivals in the Country Music Discussion section.

John C's instruction post has been up for a long time now and I guess people have stopped reading it, so here is a reminder of how to operate this forum.
At the suggestion of quite a few members ... I have created a separate sub forum for Country Music Festivals.
We only have ONE stipulation:
1. Only ONE thread per Festival. This can be updated at any time, but ONLY by the author. If a festival wishes to update then use the reply facility. BUT please DO NOT update unless there is a substantive change.

You can use the REPLY function to update your festival. This will take you to the top of the list, so PLEASE do not make updates just to get to the top of the list. This is very unfair to everybody else and will be considered to be against the spirit of the forum .

Please DO NOT reply to any of these threads to make comments. If you wish to make any comments, please go to the "Country Clubs and Venues" forum. Any replies will be deleted without exception.

I will add only this, having posted your advert here, there is no need to then go and post the same advert in every other forum. Most members already know this but for the sake of informing newcomers, Do not cross-post.
lo&m

Return to Festivals