Towerfest 2012 15th-17th June

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Towerfest 2012 15th-17th June

Postby confederate country » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:50 am

Towerfest
15th - 17th June 2012

Friday 15th June 2012 see's the start of the sixth Towerfest Country Music Festival at Drax nr Selby in North Yorkshire, An amazing lineup of 13 act for the weekend. Nancy Hays from the USA make a welcome return to this years event which is packed with great entertainment. Trade stand, shoot out and trilogy add to the splendor of this Yorkshires Premier Open Air Country Music Festival.

Great value for money.

Visit the website www.towerfest.co.uk to find out more.
Towerfest Country Music Festival
Drax country music club
confederate country

Re: Towerfest 2012 15th-17th June

Postby confederate country » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 am

Wow only 4 days to Towerfest. Six caravan pitches left never been so short of space. If you need one phone and book as just turning up may be a nightmare. Plenty of room for day visitors for Satuday and Sunday.

07944 703690 Nigel
Towerfest Country Music Festival
Drax country music club
confederate country

Re: Towerfest 2012 15th-17th June

Postby Marshal » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Wow! is this really the 6th? Can't believe how quickly they come around - I'm sure that this year will be as good, if not even better than the previous ones. Plenty of entertainment, good services and good food available. Nice to see that some of the clothing suppliers will be there again along with other stalls. - gives me a good chance to replace any gear I need, and I particularly ike the oudoor festivals - plenty of space to spread out in... Anyone who can't make it for the full weekend should try to get there at least on one of the days. Just hope everyone else enjoys the event as much as I do.

Marshal
God made all men........ Samuel Colt made them equal.
Marshal

Return to Festivals