Keyboard player wants work

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Keyboard player wants work

Postby mw » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Ex-Eagle Country female keyboard player is looking for solo/duo/trio/band. Our last gig as Eagle Country was 19th July, supporting Raymond Froggatt in Burnham-on-Sea, where we had an excellent response.
I want to carry on playing music but know that I can’t do it on my own. I need a front person, maybe currently a solo act who doesn’t want to use backing tracks all the time, or a duo/trio/band where I could add an extra dimension to the sound. I can sing the occasional song and sing harmonies, but I have been used to being “the backing”. Please note that, as Eagle Country, we did NOT use backing tracks, just a very brilliant keyboard which I managed to control most of the time. If I played a wrong note so did the keyboard, but to me that made it live music.
Apart from Country music, we also did a bit of rock’n’roll and middle-of-the-road. I love playing Country music, but I am a great believer in playing for the audience (he who pays the piper ...).
Although I am currently based in Cornwall I have a camper van and love travelling (Scotland would be great). There must be someone out there!
You can contact me on 07980 093 062 or look for me on facebook.
mw

Return to Artists and Bands