DRUMMER needed for ESSEX based band.

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

DRUMMER needed for ESSEX based band.

Postby HillbillyJack » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:50 pm

I am looking for a drummer for our country band based in Essex (and/or surrounding areas).
Having finally managing to put my first band together and working hard on a set list we were just starting to talk gigs and recording when several people left for various reasons. Therefore, back where I started I set out to find some new members.

We are now;
Lead Guitar & Vocals (40)
Rhythm Guitar & Vocals (33)
Double Bass (50)
Pedal Steel (40's)

All we now need is a solid drummer and we'll be off and running again. We are currently rehearsing in Kelvedon (Essex CO5) once a week at present and working to build up a set list, with the aim of starting to do some gigs around the middle of next year and maybe some recording a little sooner.

We are mainly based in older country (Bakersfield of Buck Owens/Merle Haggard / Honky Tonk of Lefty Frizzell etc / Cash/Waylon/Hank etc) but maybe with a little bit of a Rock'n'Roll edge. Basically if you are familiar with Marty Stuart's last couple of albums then this is pretty close to what I'm looking to do.

By the way; I have just had my 40th birthday so if you are a similar age great but if you're 20 or 70 then you are just as welcome, the most important thing is the love of the music.

If any of this sounds like you then please drop me a line, you may well be exactly what we are looking for (and hopefully we will be the same to you).

Jack
jack@hillbillycentral.co.uk
HillbillyJack

Newbie Member

Return to Artists and Bands