Honky Tonk band looking for Fiddle and Pedal Steel(Scotland)

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Honky Tonk band looking for Fiddle and Pedal Steel(Scotland)

Postby SteveS » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Newly formed Honky Tonk Country band, based in Scotland, looking for experienced fiddle and pedal steel players who dig real Country music with attitude! We’re talking; the Louvin Brothers, Ray Price, George Jones, Buck Owens, Johnny Cash, BR549, Marty Stuart, Dwight Yoakam etc …

Due to life/work commitments this band will not be playing on a full time basis but a high standard of musicianship, dedication, regular rehearsals, willingness to travel for gigs and a sense of humour is a must! We are looking for musicians who live and breathe this type of music and have the time and desire to rehearse most weeks. Rehearsals are in Livingston.

If interested and you think you’ve got what it takes, please drop me a line!
SteveS

Newbie Member

Re: Honky Tonk band looking for Fiddle and Pedal Steel(Scotl

Postby Iain » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 pm

hi there , just wondering how you're getting on with yer band , Im a guitarist from Edinburgh . Ive recently manged to get a country band together myself and i ve just got a pedal steel though it'll be a while b4 im any good . I dont know too many country musicians so i thought i'd say howdy.
cheers Iain
Iain

Newbie Member

Re: Honky Tonk band looking for Fiddle and Pedal Steel(Scotl

Postby Zum » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:44 am

Hi Steve,
I recall answering Your advert last year,at that time You were looking for a lead guitar player but the wording of Your advert and the mention of Your influences just cried out for steel guitar. You answered .telling Me that You were not adding a steel guitar to Your line up.
Have You managed to enlist a steel player?
Billy
Zum

Return to Artists and Bands