"NORTHWIND" on tour

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

"NORTHWIND" on tour

Postby beerbelly » Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:58 pm

The popular country duo from Scotland, "Northwind", are soon to start a tour all over England probably early next year. Although we will have quite a few gigs lined up we would like to hear from other country clubs not on our tour list who would be interested in booking us when we are down your way. Tour dates should be available later this year. If you run a country club please get in touch with us and we will send you our DEMO CD for you to listen to. On this tour we will probably be playing as a trio with myself, George on Keyboards, my son Stephen on guitar and vocals and Joe Campbell on guitar. We hope to see you next year. Don't forget to take advantage of our FREE DEMO CD and information pack. Just e-mail us for a copy. Thanks.
George.
"Watch Out" Belly's gonna get ya!!!
beerbelly

Postby dreamcatcher » Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:26 pm

that is fantastic news george !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dreamcatcher

Postby WRANGLER BAND » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:07 am

Nice one pal. you coming to Yorkshire at all? I probably could sort you out a couple of nights in Leeds dependent on your price. I'll e-mail you now ....
WRANGLER BAND

Northwind Tour

Postby beerbelly » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:27 am

Thanks Lee. Got your e-mail and replied. Thanks for the support. I hope everyone is as welcoming as you. Fancy some gigs up our way? Might be able to return the favour. Thanks.
George.
P.S. The dates I gave you are for this year.
Last edited by beerbelly on Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
beerbelly

Northwind Tour

Postby beerbelly » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:30 am

Hello Kirsty I hope everyone is as enthusiastic as you. Again I thank you for all your support and hope to see you very soon to buy you a drink or ten. Take care.
George.
beerbelly

Return to Artists and Bands