Keep It Country

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Keep It Country

Postby kev » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:14 am

Found a new station on the TV today called "Keep It Country" (channel 087 on FreeView). Starts at 11am and then runs through till quite late, though it looks like there are bits of "tele-shopping" between the shows. One to keep an eye on I think!
kev

Ultimate Member

Re: Keep It Country

Postby Smudger » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:56 pm

kev wrote:Found a new station on the TV today called "Keep It Country" (channel 087 on FreeView). Starts at 11am and then runs through till quite late, though it looks like there are bits of "tele-shopping" between the shows. One to keep an eye on I think!

Been watching it for months on Freesat. Some good programmes, but quite a few naff ones as well. I record all the good ones, but you still need to fast forward a lot.
Smudger

Supreme Member

Postby lo&m » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:17 pm

From Sarah Jory via Karen Sturmey.
Morning everyone ! Just got the call that my new tv show Sarah Jory's Hot Picks is due to air on Keep it Country TV , Sky channel 389 / Freeview 87 / Freesat 516 , week commencing Monday June 13th . Exact days and times to be announced later this week . I am really excited about this project and our plan is to feature as many new artists , musicians ,bands , etc etc from all over , especially aiming to concentrate on Europe and this side of the pond !! So if you or anyone you know has any video footage or info of anyone you feel we should take a look at , to possibly feature on a future show , pls send details and a bio to me at
sarahj@keepitcountry.tv .
Will post exact times of the new show later in the week . Thankyou so much for all your support .Please share . Lots of love Sarah j
Country is a state of mind, not a state of America.
lo&m

Postby kev » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Just about given up on this already! :lol: Seems to be Irish country more often than not when I turn it on or some dodgy video from the 80s!
kev

Ultimate Member

Postby Smudger » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:20 pm

I never watch it live. I record A Taste of Country, Classic Country, Keep it Country and Play every week and watch an evening's worth at once. Even then, I use fast forward a lot and miss out quite a few awful videos. Mind you, even some of the good videos are not good quality - I think they've just been nicked from YouTube.

I might record Sarah Jory's show as well now.
Smudger

Supreme Member

Postby kev » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Smudger wrote:I never watch it live. I record A Taste of Country, Classic Country, Keep it Country and Play every week and watch an evening's worth at once. Even then, I use fast forward a lot and miss out quite a few awful videos. Mind you, even some of the good videos are not good quality - I think they've just been nicked from YouTube.

I might record Sarah Jory's show as well now.

Yes, I'll have a look at that too. I've set Larry's Country Diner to record too - I've only ever seen clips from it and think it might be worth a look (though I've a feeling it might be a bit cheesy!).
kev

Ultimate Member

Return to CM Program Alerts