Local Female singer wanted

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Local Female singer wanted

Postby manneringmedia » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 pm

I have been going through some of my favorite music, and quite fancy re-recording some of the songs to make a compilation Album of them.
So any local-ish Female singers fancy auditioning... The successful one will get a fully mastered Album (and possibly future recording opportunities), complete with CD case covers/inserts and photoshoot for publicity/promotional use, and maybe a promo video too of one track or more... maybe a promo compilation video.
The songs are all in the Country/Folk genre's... Always looking to work with and promote new talent with original material... anyone interested?

You must be available on weekdays, between 9am and 4pm, about 1 day each week.... and should be able to get to Telford, Shropshire without a problem.
I expect the recording sessions to take about 6-8 day sessions plus 1-2 days for photography and 3-5 days for the video... use these times as a guide only..no set time.

The completed Album may also be used in programs on MMIR Internet Radio, which should add to the exposure of the artist and Album in the UK and Worldwide.
MMIR Internet Radio, the best sounds, the best in music 24/7.
manneringmedia

Re: Local Female singer wanted

Postby PeterJD » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I dont know if this still applies, my daughter is fairly local and looking to branch into the country genre.
Ask forgiveness, not permission.
PeterJD

Supreme Member

Postby Dilligaf29 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:59 am

My friend would have loved that but too far away!!!
Dilligaf29

Postby KentuckyHolly » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi! I'm American, available and in Ironbridge, but as I'll be working full time come April I don't know, maybe could work something about with my boss. Let me know if you're interested. :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTgBQXndf0_-RhXaPoiNXBw
"What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt"
KentuckyHolly

Postby xXhayleyellenXx » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Would it be paid work? I have experience doing promo videos and studio work in the North East but the only thing is I don't get paid for being a session musician as I get free recording for my songs.
xXhayleyellenXx

Return to Singer/Songwriter