Backdrop for band

This is the place for those rambling conversations about anything Country Music related.

Moderators: lo&m, Moshe

Backdrop for band

Postby beerbelly on Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:31 pm
IP:

Hello, it's old beerbelly again. What does he want this time I hear you cry. Well it's something that someone out there might be able to help me with.(hopefully). I am looking for someone or some company who can make up a backdrop for our band. What I mean by backdrop is a confederate flag measuring 10' x 6' with a sheriff's badge in the centre and on the badge on the top curve we want the word JACKSON and on the bottom curve the word COUNTY. We have tried silk screen printers, textile printers, flag makers etc. Now some of these companies can do the job but they want in excess of £300. Now I suppose this ain't bad when you consider it's a one off and made of flag material and hand stitched but it's a little more than we want to spend. So, does anyone out there know of someone, maybe a dressmaker who could stitch one together, or a company that could make this for quite a bit less that £300. Is there someone in your club that has made a backdrop for your club? We are desperate for any suggestions or contacts you may have. There's a very large drink for the person that comes up trumps on this one. A big thank you in advance.
George.
"Watch Out" Belly's gonna get ya!!!
beerbelly

found one

Postby beerbelly on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:32 pm
IP:

It's O.K. we've found a firm who is going to do the job for us. Thanks.
George.
"Watch Out" Belly's gonna get ya!!!
beerbelly

Return to Saloon